ADVANTAGES OF THE
KODIAK* HYDRAULIC LOADER TRAILER
SETUP-FAST, SAFE, AND EFFICIENT
1. Trailer gooseneck can be retracted
to minimum length to make transporting and maneuvering on and off job site easier. Transfers weight to truck when needed for
2. Hydraulic elevators lift trailer kingpin easily off the fifth wheel. No need for a second landing
gear! Truck driver can unhook his air lines and be under way.
3. Hydraulic neck extends pull bar and the loader is ready
to be moved into position. When the skidder grapple grabs the pull bar, the hydraulic elevators are retracted for travel and,
when the loader is in place, quickly reset.
4. Skidder busy doing its work? Not a problem, use your truck to move the
loader and delimber into place. When the loader is properly positioned, the hydraulic elevators lift it off the fifth wheel
and you’re ready to go to work!
5. All setup functions are controlled from the comfort and safety of the loader
cab. No landing gears to be manually lifted or pins to be set—fast, safe, and easy!
1. Trailer accepts all loaders with boom lengths from 27’ to 32’. No need to stock multiple trailers for
each model of loader sold!
2. Hydraulic elevators easily adjust height and level of delimber no matter how uneven the
3. The delimber position can be adjusted to suit the length of timber being cut. With three feet of travel in
the neck, the operator can hydraulically position delimber as often as he desires.
4. By retracting the delimber hydraulically,
the skidder can easily clear limbs and debris from the front of the trailer.
5. By lowering the hydraulic elevators,
repairs to the delimber can be made much easier and safer when the mechanic is able to work from the ground.
*PATENTS #6,332,627, #6,659,503, AND #6,983,953